As trends come and go, you need fashion essentials that will withstand every season. So go back to basics and make sure you have these 10 pieces in your wardrobe that you'll wear over and over again, in a million different ways.
Shop my favorites for each fashion essential below for pieces that work with every price range.
1. Black Pumps: What's a wardrobe without a pair of perfect black pumps? Black pumps are a classic, and they can be your go-to heel when you need it. Find yourself a pair you fall in love with.
2. Tailored Blazer: A blazer may be perfect for work, but it's also perfect for any other occasion! Throwing on a tailored blazer over your outfit is an easy way to add volume and structure, polishing up your look. Wear a blazer over a simple t-shirt and jeans, or wear it over a dress.
3. Cardigan: For those days when a blazer seems like a little too much, opt for a cardigan. This simple sweater can easily be thrown on over any outfit. Keep it simple with a solid cardigan, or choose one that's patterned and learn how to mix prints.
4. A Little Black Dress: This is an obvious essential for all too many reasons. Black is classy and the LBD is a classic. If you don't already have one in your closet, indulge in a perfect-for-you LBD.
5. A Fun Dress: Because where's the fun in just having an LBD? No further explanation needed.
6. A Great Winter Coat: When it's cooler, you need a winter coat that's going to last and keep you warm. Opt for a classic coat without fur or embellishments. A trench coat is a great buy and is perfect for cooler days. Plus, it's a classic and will keep you looking stylish for years.
7. Dark Denim: A girl always needs dark denim in her closet. Why? Because it flatters every body type and instantly makes any outfit look a little bit more put together.
8. Ballet Flats: Sometimes, heels and sandals aren't exactly the best shoe to wear. Purchase ballet flats - your feet will thank you.
9. The Perfect Bag: A bag that fits everything and anything you could ever need is a must.
10. Watch: Looking at your phone for the time isn't acceptable in all situations. Invest in a watch that you'll love to look down at as it sits on your wrist.
Do you have a favorite fashion essential in your wardrobe? Share with me in the comments below!