Let's be honest, every guy out there who's attached needs a little help finding his significant other a (great) gift for Valentine's Day. So to the guys out there Googling "what to get my friend/girlfriend/fiance/wife for Valentine's Day," here's your answer:
- Put the flowers you get her in this beautiful carved bouquet vase for the woman who loves home decor. She'll enjoy the vase as much as she loves the flowers.
- If it seems like she can't part with her sunnies, get her this fun, leather sunglasses case to keep them safe.
- For the music lover, get her these Marc by Marc Jacobs heart earbuds.
- You can never go wrong with buying your lady a fragrance ... unless she hates the scent. So be smart and get her the Deluxe Fragrance Sampler from Sephora. It has 12 samples of Sephora's most admired fragrances (Chloé , Gucci Flora by Gucci, and Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh (my fav) just to name a few). After sampling them all and falling in love with a scent (or two), you can redeem the included voucher for 1-2 oz (depends on the fragrance) of her chosen perfume.
- For the girl who can't keep her hands off of her iPhone, get her this chic case by Diane Von Furstenberg (for iPhone 4/4s). She'll love her fashion-forward iPhone just a little bit more, and love you a little bit more too. (For the iPhone 5, choose this Tory Burch case or this heart DvF case.)
- A little something sweet with a message behind it can be the perfect V-Day gift. Delicate Dogeared necklaces are the perfect example. This gold heart pendant (also comes in silver) is perfect for every day wear and has a cute little message that's sure to make her say "aww." You can find more Dogeared necklaces here, with different messages and pendants on each.
- If she loves to relax with delightful scented candles, splurge and get her Diptyque's Limited Edition Rose Duet candle. And then give her a much-deserved, relaxing spa day.
- These Kate Spade sparkling bow earrings are a simple, yet chic gift any girl will love.
- While lingerie is always at the top of a Valentine's Day list, there's nothing wrong with this sassy sleep shirt for your lady.
Ladies, what do you want your guy to surprise you with on Valentine's Day?