Today, December 1, is not only the first of December (obviously) but is also the day of the Target and Neiman Marcus collab launch!
The much-anticipated collaboration called Holiday24, is an exclusive collection with 50 gorgeous gifts from fashion's 24 top designers. This might just be one of the biggest designer-retail collabs and it definitely does not disappoint. With a gorgeous girl's floral dress by Marchesa, a fun set of cookie cutters by Band of Outsiders, a women's floral lace tank by Lela Rose (this one's at the top of my list) and so many more great finds, I'm not overexaggerating when I say you have to check out the collection online now (at Target and Neiman Marcus) as well as in stores.
Surely, you'll be able to find a great gift for everyone on your shopping list with just one stop at Target or Neiman Marcus for the Neiman Marcus collab. But beware, these gifts will undoubtedly go quickly. Neiman Marcus online is already sold out of many of the gifts so be quick!
For more information on the designers, who they are, and what items they have contributed to the collab, check out the Target & Neiman Marcus info page.
Personally, my wishlist is comprised of:
- Oscar de la Renta tote - perfect for every day
- Tory Burch printed thermos - her prints and patterns are lovely
- Jason Wu ornaments - too cute and perfect for the Christmas tree or as a gift
- Carolina Herrera stationary set - because let's face it, when you have pretty paper to write notes on, you're more likely to actually look at them.
- Prabal Gurung cape - effortless and perfect over a dress