After two years of invite-only registration, Pinterest has now opened up, allowing everyone to slowly begin their addiction. From delicious recipes that look amazing, do-it-yourself crafts that make you want to bring out your inner Martha Stewart, and fashion looks that you just love, this virtual pinboard let's you create many boards for everything and anything that you want to save for later.
Currently, my boards consist of a wedding planner, fashion looks, nail art ideas, crafts, recipes to try and so many more.
But to pin well, whether you're new to Pinterest or already obsessed, you need to be following great pinners. So to fuel your great Pinterest boards, here are the top 10 pinners you really should be following:
- Jane Wang: A penguin may be the profile picture of this Pinterest (all the more reason to follow it), but that doesn't mean you'll only find animals. In addition to the fuzzy and not-so-fuzzy creatures, you'll find every kind of board you can think of. I mean it: a DIY wedding board, a board for hats, cupcakes, babies, moms, paper art, easy hacks (for all those things we wish we could've thought of), and a happy board. You won't find more anywhere than you find here. And cool fact - her son is the co-founder of Pinterest.
- eat.sleep.wear: With one look at fashion blogger Kimberly's Pinterest, you will find yourself wanting to repin everything you see. With 24 boards filled with fashion, DIY, interior designs, and even a board dedicated to eyewear (Four Eyes), you'll love about everything.
- Kate @ Wit + Delight: With almost 7,000 pins, this designer and blogger has one-of-a-kind boards: one for beautiful patterns, another for tattoo inspirations, and even one just titled "Awesome." Chances are, you won't find her great pins in many other places.
- P.S. I Made This: This DIY star not only fills her boards with wonderful collages and tutorials of her own creations, but inspiration and just pretty things in general. You'll find color specific boards, a Words to Live By board, and so much more. Five minutes spent exploring through this Pinterest will certainly have you wanting to craft right away.
- Lauren Conrad: The former reality star keeps it clean and simple with pretty pins that are just too pretty to not repin. Find delicious food pictures (and recipes), great beauty ideas and tips, and chic fashion looks - some of which are from LC's collection.
- Oscar PR Girl: For the fashion obsessed, you have to be following the PR girl behind the strong fashion house. Find Oscar de la Renta fashion illustrations, looks from the de la Renta runway, and a board simply titled "yes," because, well, you'll be saying "yes" to every pin within it.
- Glitter Guide: If you want even more fashion, accessories, and shoes, look no further than Glitter Guide. My favorite board? Glitter simply because who doesn't love glitter?
- Tory Burch: The beautiful designer brings together a Pinterest that is a wonderful mix of fashion, fun and travel.
- Glamour: The fashion and beauty magazine pins everything beautiful and healthy. If you're looking for healthy breakfast or party foods, Glamour's got your back. Also find nail art ideas, date night outfit inspiration, haircut ideas, and even a board dedicated to Barbie & Ken's Wedding!
- HonestlyWTF: When following these girls, you'll find unique pins that you just can't help to repin. And if you love your arm candy, you'll love their DIY Bracelets board.