At first I didn't know how to feel about a zucchini bread, but this recipe really got me. With the combination of dark chocolate and grated zucchini, you get a perfectly moist and chocolate-y loaf of bread that's great as dessert or a simple breakfast.
This is also a fairly simple loaf of bread that comes together quickly and easily. Try it for yourself and enjoy!
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread:
Servings: 1 loaf
What you need:
- 1 loaf pan
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Oil is my #1)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips + a hand full of chocolate chips for sprinkling
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter your loaf pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil and sugar until fluffy. Stir in the egg, almond milk and vanilla.
- Add in your dry ingredients: flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder. Mix together until flour is just combined.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Place batter into your loaf plan and sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top.
- Place into your pre-heated oven for about an hour. You can also check if the zucchini bread is done by inserting a knife or skewer in the middle and making sure it comes out clean.
- Let cool, then enjoy!
P.S. As far as good deals go, Revolve is having a great sale with up to 65% off! I'm slightly obsessed with this sweater which is on sale and so cute. Wanted to share since I'm doing some shopping myself :)